Thursday, November 29, 2018

Freaky Friday Dance Audition

Here are the videos of me teaching the dance combinations. Please learn them and be prepared to do perform them in groups at the audition. I have flipped the videos so that you can learn them as if you're looking in a mirror. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email me at vaastheatrecompany@gmail.com

There are two combinations, you only have to learn one. There is a "dancer" combination and a "mover" combination. The dancer combo is a bit more intricate so if you feel comfortable with dance, do that one. The mover combo is a little bit less intricate but is still challenging. Not everyone needs to be the most amazing dancer, but we just need to see what you can all do! So choose the combo best suited for you (I also might have you improve the first two 8 counts before the combo starts to see any other strengths you may have. So be prepared for that).

Music:

Audition Combo Music

Dancer Combination:
*I missed one detail at the end of the combo. At the end where we take the 3 steps forward leading with the right shoulder before "On your mark.. go", I forgot to mention you should leave your hands holding the phone. Then release and open your arms on count 3 when you face forward. If you need a visual, I did correctly on the video where I did it with music*

Dancer Combo Broken down

Dancer Combo with Music

Mover Combination:

Mover Combo Broken Down

Mover Combo with Music

1 comment: